You may change your combination any time you’d like, and as many times as you’d like. To insure security once your safe is installed, you must change the factory preset combination to a new 6-digit combination.
CAUTION: Combination changes should always be done with the door OPEN to prevent accidental lockout.
1. Press the “C” key. The keypad backlights turn on.
2. Press the “#” key. You should hear a short warbling tone and see the red LED flash.
3. Key in your old 6-digit combination.
4. Press the “#” key. You should hear a short good combination tone.
5. Key in your new 6-digit combination.
6. Press the “#” key. You should hear a short good combination tone.
7. Re-key in the new 6-digit combination again.
8. Press the “#” key. If the combination input matches the first pass, you should hear a long good combination tone indicating your new combination has been recorded.
9. Test your new combination several times prior to closing and locking the safe.