A Tradition of Quality
In 1946, our founder, Glenn Halls, started a “little shop that could” in Paramount, California, with little more than a welder, a lathe and a desire to build strong safes. Today, 75 years later, American Security is renowned worldwide as the best provider of security safes and security solutions. With a diverse arsenal of safes, tailored to the unique security needs of our customers, we protect the treasured assets of clients all around the world.
Safe Production | Our Early Years in Pictures
Since the early days, American Security has been dedicated to manufacturing high-quality, high-security safes. We currently offer an extensive product line of more than 400 standard models of burglary and fire-resistant safes in every insurance classification, from B-rate all the way up to Underwriter’s Laboratories TL-15 and TL-30.
Why Choose American Security Safes
- Experienced, knowledgeable customer-service representatives
- Fully-staffed service department, networked with thousands of factory-trained technicians, as well as a 24-Hour helpline, open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Industry-benchmark Quality Control department
- State-of-the-art computer controlled manufacturing technology
- Major West Coast distribution point with direct access to all major domestic and international freight services
- Custom safes that meet specific cash handling requirements for banks, restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores and many other industries
- Fully-staffed Engineering and Design department equipped with the most advanced CAD systems available
For superior asset protection, American Security is the name you can trust for quality, service, and reliability.