Managing your business in the cloud means greater efficiency, speed, real-time communication, and secure transactions.
Nowadays more than ever businesses need to get what they need right when they need it, whether via computer, tablet, or mobile phone — in the office, out in the field, or on the road. That’s exactly the level of convenience that cloud computing provides. Fast and ever-changing, technology drives business forward and cloud computing is at the forefront.
For small and midsize businesses, the benefits of cloud computing are endless. Cloud computing saves businesses time and money by boosting productivity, improving collaboration and promoting innovation.
Businesses use cloud computing to access information anywhere with any compatible device. Rather than storing information on your computer or a server in your office, cloud computing stores data on the internet. It works by making information available from a central web-based hub that gives anyone with proper credentials access from any location with an internet connection. Cloud computing also syncs data for all devices connected to the cloud, keeping them updated with real-time information.
In the cloud environment, users can access all types of files, use applications as though they were in the office, and even collaborate remotely while working on the same project or presentation on their device as someone on the other side of the globe. Even if you’re away from work or your office server is inaccessible, data in the cloud is always up to date and available wherever, whenever.
Cloud computing services can range from data storage to functional programs, including accounting, customer service tools and remote desktop hosting. CashWizard Smart Safes operate with web-based software, a cloud based management system that provides visibility to critical business information including daily deposits, automated reports, and various exception-based alerts.
Cloud computing offers such an array of benefits, it’s easy to see why smart businesses get on board. With cloud technology you have many advantages such as these:
- Scalability – Cloud infrastructure scales on demand to support fluctuating workloads.
- Storage options – Users can choose public, private or hybrid storage offerings, depending on security needs and other considerations.
- Control choices – Organizations can determine their level of control with as-a-service options. These include software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
- Tool selection – Users can select from a menu of prebuilt tools and features to build a solution that fits their specific needs.
- Security– Virtual private cloud, encryption and API keys help keep data secure.
- Efficiency – Streamlining processes saves time and money
- Accessibility – Cloud-based applications and data are accessible from virtually any internet-connected device.
- Speed to market – Developing in the cloud enables users to get their applications to market quickly.
- Data security – Hardware failures do not result in data loss because of networked backups.
- Savings on equipment – Cloud computing uses remote resources, saving organizations the cost of servers and other equipment.
- Pay structure – A “utility” pay structure means users only pay for the resources they use.
- Streamlined work – Cloud service providers (CSPs) manage underlying infrastructure, enabling organizations to focus on application development and other priorities.
- Regular updates – Service providers regularly update offerings to give users the most up-to-date technology.
- Collaboration – Worldwide access means teams can collaborate from widespread locations.
- Competitive edge – Organizations can move more nimbly than competitors who must devote IT resources to managing infrastructure.
When you evaluate the potential savings in cloud technology, that alone is reason enough to opt in; but also think about what you’re getting with the soft benefits on a daily basis: improved productivity, more speed, and lowered risk.
CashWizard’s Smart Safe technology relies heavily on the mega-benefits of cloud technology because it provides the ideal environment our customers need to most efficiently perform and stay in the game. It’s a name to trust: AMSEC CashWizard Smart Safe.