Skip to content
Group II Combination Safe Lock
- Three brass and aluminum combination wheels provide 1,000,000 theoretical combinations.
- Dual brass locking cams prevent wheel slippage.
- Solid brass locking bolt and zinc drop lever.
- Four-way brass drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU or VD.
- Internal spring-loaded brass relock trigger guards against punch attacks.
- Standard mounting footprint matches most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Large front-read convertible dial and ring.
- Both dial and ring are die cast with black finish and white letters.
- A solid, machined brass spindle – 4 7/8”.
- Can be converted to a key-locking dial with a disc tumbler key cylinder and two keys.
- Comes standard with an attractive self-stick solid dial insert or a key-locking dial insert.
Contact For Quote
Find a Dealer