Find answers to frequently asked questions, easy-to-use guides to troubleshoot and perform basic functions like changing the combination or changing the battery, and more.
Backlight ON, Flash OFF
– Response to any keystroke during input
– Notice when lock exits Penalty Lockout
– Any time a beep is sounded
– With each high-note in the Warble Sounds
1 Flash, Repeating
– Once every 5 seconds without User Input, indicates Penalty Lockout. After four incorrect code entries, your ESL 15 will enter into Penalty Lockout mode. The Penalty Lockout will last for 15 minutes, during which time your keypad will not accept any input. If you press any key during the lockout period, the keypad will rapidly flash and chirp eight times. Wait until the lockout period has ended before attempting to re-enter your combination.
1 Flash, repeats 4 times
You have entered your code incorrectly
– When awake waiting for keypad input
On Solid (3 Seconds)
– While lock is activated after successful code entry